Brand Manager (Maternity Leave)
Are you different? So are we! Are you passionate about digital brands? So are we! If yes, youshould read on:
We are looking to add a Brand Manager to Coches.net/Motos.net marketing team!
You will play a key role in Coches.net/Motos.net; being part of building the best motor marketplace in Spain. Our mission is making buying and selling vehicles a great experience for all people. The automotive market is going through extremely interesting changes with smart cars, self-driving cars and car sharing just to mention a few. This means exciting times for our marketplace forward and exciting times for you!
We want to take our motor brands to the next level and we are looking for highly motivated people who can help us do that. As a Brand manager, your goals will be:
Define motor brand strategy in line with de marketing strategy
Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with user trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
Build a strong, cohesive and consistent brand identity
Responsible for reaching the goals of TOM & brand awareness
Manage brand campaigns across off and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
Analysing the success of brand marketing campaigns and take decisions based on data.
Responsible for making sure that branding is consistent across our platforms (web, apps, crm, advertising and campaigns)
Responsible of optimizing brand budget in order to achieve motor site goals
This role will report to the Marketing Director and on a day to day basis this role will have a close coordination with all marketing areas (mainly as a pool of resources).
To build a strong, cohesive and consistent brand identity
What you will do
Build a strong, cohesive and consistent brand identity: create and communicate the vision, mission, essence, personality and brand purpose
Build and deploy brand positioning: control the distribution, use, recurrence and reactions of consumers with brand and product
Research & understand the market and the product, developing and evolving the target person
Supervise new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
Lead brand representation in the company, market and stakeholders
Lead creative development and relationship with creative agencies and partners
Define, implement and manage the media plan for the brand campaigns (off & on) and analyze the success.
Collaborate with a team of people who work on product, marketing and brand initiatives
Align the company around the direction, options and tactics of the brand.
Budgetary control of the resource needs of brand strategy (cost, application and estimates)
What You’ll Need To Succeed
▪ Experience in the development and implementation of multichannel marketing, in the short and medium term, especially in digital environments and with specific digital marketing techniques.
▪ Brand awareness - a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
▪ An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
▪ Analytical skills and attention to detail. Strong focus on results
▪ Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
▪ An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
▪ Team working skills: have worked with product development teams, preferably in digital or technological areas, with excellent collaboration and teamwork capabilities
Have 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 3-5 years focused on Brand
Excellent project management and organizational skills
Data driven: detail, performance and results oriented
Experience on research and general brand management experience
Strong knowledge of Adobe Analytics
Tableau (nice to have) and Datorama (nice to have)
Extremely curious to learn and highly collaborative
Desired qualifications and skills:
Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and requests
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to-date; able to organize/prioritize
Strong problem solver who knows how to ask the right questions, build hypotheses and prove or disprove with data insights
Join our team
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.