In this role you will:
Develop and manage relationships with cloud and infrastructure vendors, especially AWS. Be proactive by finding new ways of obtaining the best value for our strategic relationship.
Identify OLA metrics and the reporting needed so that consumers of the platform can verify how the operational services of the local marketplace platform compares to agreed service levels.
Provide data to the Senior Management for the right decision making and for guiding the strategic directions.
Partner with the different tribes of technical teams across the organisation in order to get and align the consumption data, forecast, needs, etc.
Establish and monitor best practices and guidance with vendors, ensuring they are observed, tracked and where needed enforced by automated guardrails so that consumers will not encounter unknown costs or procurement issues.
Continuously improve our ways of working for technical vendor management.
Coordinate any required action on our side to find, activate, and obtain additional discounts or credits.
Coordinate with the Procurement Team for the execution of their processes and needs, such as risk assessments or vendors’ reporting activities.
Contribute to the review and assessment of partners.
Monitor the ecosystem by collecting contract performance and customer satisfaction performance metrics, reviewing the performance and escalating issues and determining course correction actions
Ensure that appropriate contact information associated with vendors is identified and available to consumers of the cloud platform, so that any consumer can reach out to their vendors when needed and with minimal delay
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holidayPrograma flexible de prestaciones (transporte, restaurantes, guardería, etc.), Desayuno diario gratuito, 26 días de vacaciones
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.