** Position based in Mâcon, permanent employee status.
Sales person at heart? You like to play with words and use your repartee to counter all objections... Your place is with us! And it’s your perseverance that will make all the difference. Join leboncoin… Yes but… in which team?
We bring together different markets within our website: Automotive, Real Estate, Employment, Vacation Rental, Multicategory, Advertising, etc. You will be attached to one of our activities.
Join leboncoin… Yes but… to do what?
To put it simply, the job consists of contacting professionals in order to sell them leboncoin products linked to one of the company's activities.
In a very great team, you will report to your Sales Manager, who will be there to support you with kindness on your various missions:
- Participate in the commercial development of our Multicategory activity by carrying out telephone prospecting.
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by advising professionals on the best strategy in terms of visibility on the site.
- Apply company commercial and administrative standards.
- Ensure reporting of your activity to your manager.
You will benefit from local management to guarantee your skills development in achieving the collective objective set for your team and your individual objectives.
Coming from a sales background, you have at least 1 year of experience in this type of position and are experienced in sales techniques. Proficiency in IT tools (Excel, CRM) is also required. Do you have commercial flair and team spirit? Beginner accepted in this case!
And because we also know that good working conditions can please you, here are a few more details:
35 hours per week from Monday to Friday with schedules that allow you to reconcile work/personal life
Fixed + variable remuneration commensurate with your results and will make you a real contributor to the establishment’s growth.
As a good salesperson you will not escape the ever more motivating challenges... a little suspense, I am waiting to tell you more. Hint: Travel.
An attractive participation bonus
The restaurant ticket card
The holiday bonus
An attractive Works Council
Basket of fresh fruit at your disposal for those with a sweet tooth.
And an enriching integration course to facilitate your arrival
To find a position quickly, don’t hesitate any longer and apply!
- 1 exchange with Samir (HR)
- 1 physical interview with Candy (Sales Manager)
- 1 interview with Magali (Mâcon Site Director)
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
The right career for all!
Created in 2006, leboncoin.fr is an exchange platform that simplifies access to consumption, favors local relations and makes digital a tool at the service of all. leboncoin is positioned as a digital, economic, societal, innovative player, always with the same objective: to facilitate all day-to-day exchanges for all of our users. We give a second life to thousands of goods. Behind this apparent simplicity, there is a fast-growing company with 1,400 employees, where it is good to work, a company that cultivates a responsible and collective HR approach. We are also the 1st site for sales between individuals in France and the 5th most consulted site in France.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.