Reporting to the head of the BtoC CRM team, as a CRM specialist/ PO CRM, your tasks will be as follows:
Write your quarterly roadmap and identifying associated development needs for the technical teams
Recommend and design effective and innovative loyalty mechanisms for our users
Operational launch of email and push notification campaigns defined in your strategy (multi-channel, ++ personalization, segmented...) - management of Adobe Campaign Classic and Batch tools
Analysis of campaign performance, optimization, and testing (you'll be responsible for choosing the right KPIs, calculating increments, thinking about data requirements, etc.).
Management of large-scale, innovative projects across the CRM team (pressure management, prioritization, segmentation...)
Reflect on and implement new processes
Work in synergy with all internal teams (Project, Data, Features team, Legal, Tech...)
You have at least four years' experience in CRM, and subjects such as implementing a complex lifecycle, setting up segmentation, or pressure management hold no secrets for you.
You are rigorous, organized, and autonomous.
You're a self-starter.
You like to find solutions.
You like to test, analyze, and make recommendations to boost the performance of your actions (and you implement them!).
You have a taste for operations.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)
The right career for all!
Created in 2006, leboncoin.fr is an exchange platform that simplifies access to consumption, favors local relations and makes digital a tool at the service of all. leboncoin is positioned as a digital, economic, societal, innovative player, always with the same objective: to facilitate all day-to-day exchanges for all of our users. We give a second life to thousands of goods. Behind this apparent simplicity, there is a fast-growing company with 1,400 employees, where it is good to work, a company that cultivates a responsible and collective HR approach. We are also the 1st site for sales between individuals in France and the 5th most consulted site in France.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.