We are seeking a talented Fullstack Engineer (d/f/m) to join our team at mobile.de´s Leasing Alliance, where we are driving the transformation of car ownership models.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining both the frontend and backend of our mobility services platform. You will work closely with our design team, backend developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that our products are efficient, secure, and user-friendly.
Who you are
2-4 years of experience in fullstack development.
Experience with backend technologies such as Java or Node.js.
Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as React.
Familiarity with both NoSQL databases like MongoDB and relational databases like MySQL.
Familiarity with AWS or other public cloud services.
Experience with microservices architecture.
Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest or Enzyme.
Familiarity with code quality and security tools such as Sonarcube & Snyk.
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
Experience with version control systems such as Git.
Understanding of responsive web design.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What you'll get from us
Develop and maintain the frontend and backend of our mobility services platform using modern technologies such as React, TypeScript, Java, Node.js, and both NoSQL databases like MongoDB and relational databases like MySQL.
Collaborate with the design team to ensure that our web applications are visually appealing and provide an outstanding user experience.
Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code that follows coding standards and best practices.
Ensure that our web applications are optimized for performance, accessibility, and SEO.
Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure high-quality code.
Continuously learn and apply the latest technologies and techniques to improve the quality of our web applications.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.