The Italian brand of Adevinta is Subito, the number 1 place for buying and selling in Italy. Subito was founded in Milan in 2007 and today, in Italy, is stably positioned in the top 10 most-visited online brands, and as the first for classified ad posting.
Subito is looking for a HR Generalist to join the People Operations Team.
Handles 2nd-line queries
Partners with the local markets to provide local legislative/policy knowledge.
Is responsible for individual case management when it comes to complex employee cases such as long-term sickness.
Provides local language support for queries, supports with handling local documentation (italian).
Review dashboards set-up by the People Services Hub with standardised reporting
Manages any local, legal or regulatory query management that is unable to be resolved by People Services Tier 1/2.
Works with the Employee Relations & Case Management team within People Operations, they provide any local Labour or Works Council considerations for employee relations cases that are being managed within their region or business unit.
Represent the function and company face to work council, unions, inspections, audits and labor authorities.
Works closely together with the People Business Partners to consult on complex employee cases and to partner with the local business and its leaders
Drives continuous improvement of the services provided by People Advisory
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- For each working day, you will be eligible for a €8 meal voucher., You can use our local provider Fitprime to maintain physical well-being., You will receive 250 euros on the welfare platform after the birth of your child
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.