The mobility sector is experiencing a transformative revolution, and we recognize the significance of staying ahead of these changes to empower our professionals, dealers and OEMs, with cutting-edge solutions. The advent of new (data) technologies, the rise of electric vehicles and green mobility, demand for better user experience, and rising expectations in terms of convenience: We understand the impact these shifts have on businesses, and we are committed to embracing these transformations to offer compelling features and new value to our customers.
To address these ongoing changes and needs, we are seeking a professional individual to join our team as Product Manager B2B (d/f/m).
Your role within a cross-functional team setup will be to:
- Inform and inspire the overall product vision for mobile.de Dealer- / OEM-facing products
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, set clear team goals and listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Use your knowledge and experience to identify and develop new product strategies together with business development, operations and customer support
- Ensure the highest impact for further growing our business and products while building a sustainable tech foundation
- Identify and validate product market fit for new features, and growth opportunities
- Ensure collaboration and communication across the company and various partners to build consensus on the product roadmap and OKRs
- Constantly adapt to our ever changing environment and therefore be very open to change
- Proven track record of iteratively building products from MVP to “best-in-class” products
- Growth mindset with perspective that change is an opportunity
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Strong customer focus combined with strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems and KPIs, collect data, communicate results and arrive at valid conclusions
- Risk taking and very hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you can collaborate closely with people
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to make complex and technical topics easily understandable
- Languages: English and German, (very) good in speaking, writing, and understanding. German is necessary due to the fact the majority of our dealers speak German.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.