🚀 WANTED: Salesforce Developer Superstar ! 🚀
Hey there! Do you have 2-3 years of Salesforce development experience? This could be your next adventure.
Got these shiny badges? 🎖️:
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
Bragging rights include (aka “You know your stuff!“) :
🧠 Expert knowledge of Salesforce Development best practices (LWC, Apex Trigger and Batch)
🛠️ CPQ/ETL knowledge
🗣️ Clear communicator, willingness to be a driving force in the team
Your missions in the Salesforce Feature Team 🎯 :
🌟 Conceive and develop Cool features with Salesforce : create and set up custom Salesforce tools on our Sales Cloud / CPQ platform that make things better.
👥 Teamwork is Dreamwork : work closely with teams to understand what they need and come up with the right tech solutions.
👩💻 Making Salesforce Easy for Users : keep Salesforce running smoothly, so it’s easy and user-friendly.
💡 Sharing Big Ideas : join brainstorming and share your awesome ideas.
📘 Being the Salesforce Helper : be the go-to person to help and guide others on using Salesforce the right way.
P.S.: Ever felt the urge to boost those CPQ skills? We’re your genie 🧞, check our career development policy.
About our squad:
- Roles: 1 Engineering Manager, 1 Product Owner, 1 QA and 9 Developers
- Working in Agile mode 🔄
- Got an idea ? Great! Here, every voice counts. Whether you’re plotting to take over the digital world or just designing technical solutions, we’re here for it!
- Team spirit and collaboration are our mantra 🙌.
- Projects: A mix of functional topics (new commercial offers / business path improvements / etc.) and optimization of our technical processes (review of our synchronous/asynchronous processing, automation of non-regression tests, event monitoring, etc.).
Teleworking policy : up to 3 days a week (Tuesdays + one flexible day a week at Paris offices)
Recruitment Process :
- 1st round Hiring manager interview
- 2nd round Technical test. If the result is OK, interview with the Engineering Manager + one team member
- 3rd round Interview with the N+2
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
The right career for all!
Created in 2006, leboncoin.fr is an exchange platform that simplifies access to consumption, favors local relations and makes digital a tool at the service of all. leboncoin is positioned as a digital, economic, societal, innovative player, always with the same objective: to facilitate all day-to-day exchanges for all of our users. We give a second life to thousands of goods. Behind this apparent simplicity, there is a fast-growing company with 1,400 employees, where it is good to work, a company that cultivates a responsible and collective HR approach. We are also the 1st site for sales between individuals in France and the 5th most consulted site in France.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.