Core Developer Team is a platform team that works on cross-domain projects, stack specific topics and developer experience. This team is built around backend, web frontend, iOS and Android expertises.
The team has various missions, including (but not limited to) :
Develop and maintain tools, libraries and frameworks to ease developers day-to-day and improve their productivity
Work on environment optimizations, including CI pipelines, to reduce the delay between producing code and deploying it to production.
Advise developers on technical concerns
Work on overall technical performances
Keep track and follow technological changes, technical components, trends
We work on a daily basis with the backend community (130+ people) and the feature teams to help keep consistency between product and tech, we have dedicated days every two weeks to share good practices and knowledge around the backend stack.
What you will do :
As a core backend developer, you will be working on a variety of projects; ranging from long-term projects like building tooling around kafka, to occasionally strengthening teams on hot topics. You’ll have the opportunity to use your voice in the backend decisions making. Your development work will be making a valuable difference.
You are going to be a part of a collaborative, informal, international and playful work environment with self-organised, multi-disciplinary agile/lean teams
You will work with modern technologies such as Golang, Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and more in a fast-evolving Microservices architecture
You will keep on top of the latest and greatest developments in distributed systems.
You will develop and maintain tools/frameworks to improve overall developer experience, following high quality, performance, resiliency and scalability standards
You will produce and maintain clear and efficient documentation
You will be an active asset of the communities of practice
Who you are :
We are looking for a creative person, who can help us raise the bar, challenge our current setup and improve our solution.
You are a senior Golang developer with at least 5 years of experience who loves developing good quality software
You are confident with event sourcing and apache Kafka
You are familiar with REST APIs, microservices architecture
You have a good understanding of what TDD methodology and clean architecture are in software development
You have a good knowledge of the Git ecosystem and docker
At least an experience in managing CI/CD workflows, and you know what is a monorepo architecture
You have good verbal and written communication skills in English
You are fine with autonomy and independence as well as with working with teammates
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- EN: Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July); FR: Une carte titres-resto, 25 jours de vacances + 10/12 RTT, Prime vacance (=1% du salaire de base, versée en juillet)
The right career for all!
Created in 2006, leboncoin.fr is an exchange platform that simplifies access to consumption, favors local relations and makes digital a tool at the service of all. leboncoin is positioned as a digital, economic, societal, innovative player, always with the same objective: to facilitate all day-to-day exchanges for all of our users. We give a second life to thousands of goods. Behind this apparent simplicity, there is a fast-growing company with 1,400 employees, where it is good to work, a company that cultivates a responsible and collective HR approach. We are also the 1st site for sales between individuals in France and the 5th most consulted site in France.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.