We are currently looking for a Senior Data & Revenue Operations Analyst to join our Kijiji Analytics & Revenue Operations team. We are part of the analytics organisation at Kijiji - responsible for analytics, processes, and data infrastructure used to drive focus, productivity, and engagement of Kijiji’s sales & product teams.
What you’ll do:
Translate business questions into analytical projects, providing senior leadership with data-driven insights that guide strategic planning, product development, and process improvements
Conduct analyses and test hypotheses to identify areas of opportunities for improvement using both first and third party data sources
Provide support and insights by working collaboratively with sales management on defining revenue & sales plans by territory and individual sales representatives
Develop and implement predictive models and forecasting methodologies to enhance the organisation's ability to anticipate market trends and customer behaviour
Lead the analysis of complex CRM datasets, extracting insights to optimise customer engagement, retention, and acquisition strategies
Effectively communicate complex analytical findings & insights to non-technical stakeholders
Who you are:
3+ years of relevant work experience
Proficiency in Google Analytics and digital marketing
Highly skilled in querying relational databases (i.e. SQL) and experience in R or Python
Experience with writing technical documents or documenting process flows
Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker
Experience with SalesForce CRM
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or other relevant subject areas
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada and one of Canada's top 10 most-visited digital sites. We reach nearly half of Canadian internet users monthly. We're a leader in helping users find and trade goods and services in their communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We're proud of our engaged, results-oriented and collaborative team and were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.
Kijiji is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 14 countries.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.