Learn how teams at InfoJobs Spain have transformed Espresso to improve UI testing on Android.
Android UI testing can be painful because of Espresso and Android APIs. Teams at InfoJobs thought of a way to make tests simpler to read, write and modify. Learn how they dismantled Espresso and developed their own testing code, also using Page Objects and Utilities to make UI testing more effective and enjoyable.
- Why it’s worth investing time to develop your own test code
- The shortcomings of Espresso as a testing framework
- How Barista allows testing of more complex features and flows using multiple screens
- The creation of Utilities that can be reused across multiple projects
- Rules and example implementation code for Page Objects